Setting up your clients EZUniK is easy, simple and convenient. Once you click on Get Started, you will be taken to our easy to use and navigation webform. The webform will take you through the entire process in less than 5 minutes. There are just 8 pieces of information we will need of your clients to get their EZUniK plan up and running for you.
Below you will see the information you will need:
- Your clients basic contact information: Name, phone and email address
- Adopting employer’s name, address, and phone number
- The Name of plan: For example, “[Name of Business] 401(k) Plan.”
- Adopting employer’s tax identification number (Do not enter social security numbers. If you don’t have an EIN, apply for one online, by fax, or by mail.Instructions are available at www.irs.gov.
- Adopting employer’s tax year-end: For employers operating on a calendar year,the tax year-end would be 12/31. If you’re operating on a fiscal year,please enter the month and day of the fiscal year-end.
- The Plan sequence number: This is a number you assign to each of your plans.Plans should be numbered consecutively, starting with 001. If this is your first plan, use 001. Don’t use this number for any other plans, even if the original plan is terminated.
- Type of business entity
- Name and Address of the financial organization that is trust & custodying the plan assets
Once you submit this information and confirm payment, in less than 24 hours we will delivery electronically to you and your their EZUniK plan document, adoption agreement and IRS approval letter. Your client will just need to sign their adoption agreement (e-signature via Adobe is available) and you will be all set to start investing their retirement money with your broker dealer/financial institution.